Friday, September 8, 2017

Stormcast Eternals : Vanguard-Raptors with Longstrike crossbows finished !

 I finished 3 Vanguard Raptors Yesterday. They're equipped with Longstrike crossbows. 
They're painted in my usual painting scheme for the Stormcast Eternals.
I still have to paint their pet birds ( the Aetherwings ). But this will be for an other post.

Painted so far : 191

So 8 months have past already from 2017 and where am I painting wise? As I didn't set a goal for this year , I still strive to paint around 20 mini's of all sizes per month. So 8 x 20 = 160.
I'm a bit ahead of schedule. And that surprises me. As I'm struggling a lot with finishing mini's.
4 months to go and who knows what that will bring painting wise ... We'll take it a post at a time !

6 comments:

  1. Wow, most impressive crossbowmen Mario, top notch job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Mario! Gold colour great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 191 is an impressive tally, already, Mario. 20 painted figures a month is well beyond my patience, so I'd have to set myself a total of x50 figures (in 28mm) for the year. In fact I might do that for 2018.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Roy ! Yes 191 is already an impressive number , but I have still a long way to go to beat my best number ever ( 275 in 2015 ).
      Greetings

      Delete