Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Dwarf Longbeards finished !

 Today I finished the second group of Longbeards in my Dwarf army.
It's also the second group I finish for the challenge.
 And here the 2 groups of Longbeards. Old one in front , new one in the back.
And so there are 22 miniatures finished of the challenge I set for myself. Another 34 to go.

Painted so far : 34
And I finally made the new base for the Pink Horrors.
It was lying here since November ( Crisis 2016 ).
And I re-used the old one for the Longbeards.
This was the old one.

8 comments:

  1. Very impressive Mario, very impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the brown basing on the Horrors. It really works well with the pink of their skins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Mario! I love the armour colour, tell me which colours you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Michał ! For the gold I used Glorious gold (vallejo game color) washed with Agrax Earthshade and highlighted with Glorious gold again. For the Silver I used Chainmail silver (Vallejo game color) washed with Nuln oil and highlighted with Silver (vallejo game color).
      Greetings

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful work Mario ... and it's even a greater achievement that you did it for an army and not just one mini.

    ReplyDelete