I assembled and base-coated another female Daemon , started painting on the Beastmen & finished the test model. Little progress on the other female Daemon , Made the 2 missing bases for my piles of gold ( treasury set from Mantic ) & assembled a few Basilean miniatures and base-coated them.
I got nowhere this week. I planned to finish at least 10 mini's and finished only 1.
But I managed to build and prime 10 Beastmen. I built and primed a female orc on mount. And last but not least a female daemon. Built , primed and started painting in the same color as my bloodthirsters.
That's it for this weeks paint table , see you all next week with hopefully more progress...