Friday, June 27, 2014

Vanja the Dwarf Fire Princess ( Giant / Titan )


Today I finished Vanja the Giant Dwarf Fire Prinsess ( Reaper Vanja Giant Fire Queen ).
She will be one of the centerpieces of my Dwarf army of the Iron hills. ( grey base )
It is the first time I really used glazes.
I glazed her hair , the cape & for the glow effect on the spear.
Here are the pictures :




And of course , she's a fiery redhead !

Here an other picture for size comparison.
From left to right : Freja , Vanja , Longbeard warrior.


Painted : 109 / 125

10 comments:

  1. Great ook Mario . Compliments .
    Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl is on fire! Awesome colour choice. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the word 'statuesque' springs most readily to mind...

    Great paintwork there, sir, especially the metal and gemstones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I love the idea of a "giant dwarf!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Legatus !
      Greetings

      Delete
  5. I'm not normally too keen on fantasy figures but she is amazing! Fantastic skills on display there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the compliment !
      Greetings

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...