Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Dwarf Tower W.I.P.

I've been working on the Dwarf Tower from MINI MONSTERS.
And made a bit of progress , despite the 2 little distractions ( puppies ).
This is what I have so far :

1 Basecoat : Black
2 Base color : Dawnstone ( instead of Vallejo 71052 )
3 Wash : Nuln oil 
4 Drybrush : Longbeard Grey
Next step is the gold color and wash.
Then the gems and the door. I'm still thinking what to do with the windows.
Anyone an idea ?

More progress in the next post...

8 comments:

  1. Wow, very near!
    Blue and gold would look great on these grey base. I would play the windows in a dark grey, fading to black at the centre to give the impression of dept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Wouter ! Thanks for the tips !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. It already looks impressive to be honest. But I'm sure you're on the right track as a wash would give it yet more depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, It will be fantastic strong dwarf Tower!
    great one my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much my friend !
      Yes , I think so to. I hope to do a great paint job on this one.
      Greetings

      Delete