Friday, February 24, 2017

Chaos warriors - Slaves to Darkness color-scheme finished !

 Finished the first part of the challenge , 12 Chaos warriors painted in the Slaves to Darkness color-scheme.
I love to paint these guys , butt with all projects I do I'm glad there finished !
 As I'm at home with a bad wrist ( from all the heavy lifting at work ) , all I'm able to do is some hobby and watching television.
 All the Chaos warriors I've painted so far.

Painted so far : 24

36 to go for my personal goal and 44 to go for the challenge !

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! I love your chaos work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chaos painted updates are great as so few people seem to paint chaos stuff nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , I know ... Butt I love Chaos as it is (and can be) so colorful and gruesome at the same time. With their heavy armour and weapons spreading chaos where ever they can.
      Greetings

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...