Saturday, September 26, 2015

Paint Table Saturday 99th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 99th edition !
I didn't have much time these last weeks ( & this week was no exception ) as I started working again this month there is less time to paint.

The past 8 months I was at home recovering from back pains. I didn't have as much time then either with all the doctor appointments , tests and exercizes. But I managed to come as far as I did so far.

I'm currently working on the remaining 3 Judicators to complete a group of 5 and the remaining 5 Dwarf Doomcrushers to complete the first group of 10.
Also new review(s) are coming from Soda Pop Miniatures !

And next week is the 100th edition of Paint Table Saturday !

On an other note : I want to thank the people who already voted on the Question 'What do you think of my blog ?'
There're only 4 days remaining to vote ! 

I hope you all have a great weekend !

2 comments:

  1. Always good to see what you are doing Mario, I must do a Paint Table Post for the 100th Edition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael ! I'm looking forward to your paint table !
      Greetings

      Delete