Sunday, September 6, 2015

Paint Table Saturday 96th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 96th edition !
A bit late this week. I'm currently working on 2 Stormcast Judicators. The're painted gold and washed. I'm also working on 5 Khorne Bloodreavers. They've got their skin done and washed ( still drying )
In the next few days I'm going to try to finish the 2 Judicators. We'll see how that will go...

In 4 weeks I'm posting the 100th Paint Table Saturday edition and I want to do something special.
So now my question to the public : What do you want me to do? 
All suggestions are welcome in the comments below !

I hope you had a great weekend and until next time !

4 comments:

  1. You are being busy Mario, very busy. The gold looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan ! Yes I'm very busy at the moment , but within a few weeks that will be even more so.
      Greetings

      Delete