Monday, August 31, 2015

Summer summary

As August is running to it's end , I look back at what I achieved this summer.
Starting in July with 8 Chaos Marauders. Then Age of Sigmar was released and this became my summer obsession ( little bit ) with 28 models finished so far.
  1. - Lord Celestant (mounted)
  2. - Lord Celestant
  3. - Lord Relictor
  4. - Lord Castellant + Gryphon
  5. - 3 Retributors
  6. - 3 Prosecutors
  7. - 6 Liberators with axes
  8. - 5 Liberators with swords
  9. - Khorne Khorgorath
  10. - 5 Blood Warriors

And I did 10 MOM Dwarf Warriors in between to finish an unfinished project.
46 models in total for July and August.

JANUARI : 31
FEBRUARI : 29
MARCH : 16
APRIL : 15
MAY : 36
JUNE : 41
JULY : 22
AUGUST : 24

TOTAL : 214

So with 4 months tot go , still 36 models to go to reach my third and final goal of this year (250).
This should be reached in a month or 2 as you see above ( and if I can keep the momentum going ).

No comments:

Post a Comment