Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Age of Sigmar : Stormcast Eternals Retributors finished !

Yesterday I finished the remaining 2 Retributors from the Age of Sigmar box.
Now the group is finished and I have only 3 Prosecutors left to finish the Forces of Heaven from the Age of Sigmar box.
I never made and painted an entire group of a starterset that fast ( or at all : BfSp Dwarfs finished of course , Goblins not even started , IoB High Elves almost finished only Seaguard left , Skaven only 11 painted )
  
Painted : 192 / 210

2 comments:

  1. You've certainly flown through the good guys from the box set. They all look brilliant too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Roy ! And yes they went faster than any army I started before. I really like the story behind them ( forces of Heaven - Immortals ). Greetings

      Delete