Wednesday, January 22, 2020

High Elves : 2 Statues finished !

I finished my 2 Elves statues from Mini Monsters for my High Elves army. (And yes , I had to order 2) They're painted in the same style as my other High Elves scenery. I also added shiny gems (also like my other scenery).
 This Elven statue is the best one out there !
It's big , beautiful and worthy for my High Elves ! Totally awesome ! (But that's just me !) 
In my enthusiasm I forgot to take pictures of the other sides , but I hope to post those at Paint Table Saturday...

Painted in 2020 : 7

10 comments:

  1. First We are happy to post before Phil ! 😜
    Second your statues are very well done even if this is elf! πŸ˜‰
    Bravo Mario !😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much L'Empereur !
      Glad you are first... Is there a competition going on 'who comments first'? :) :) If so , then I'm a poor player... :) :)
      Greetings

      Delete
    2. Oh, there is no competition with Phil... but he comment so many times before me... thus time We are first ! 😁

      Delete
  2. Ok, ok, I'm not the first one...What a bad day!😊...Top notch statues, very impressive Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you use happy colors like pink or purple!
    Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much !
      I try to make my hobby as colorful as I can , without overdoing it. As life is grey enough.
      Greetings

      Delete
  4. One day you should get a huge table and place all your elves AND dwarves minis plus terrains together for a humongous group shot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great indeed , but I'm afraid I don't have a table big enough to place all Elves & Dwarfs + Scenery on. Together they form an army of 700 + models without the scenery. I'll see what I can do...
      Greetings

      Delete