Monday, July 6, 2015

Free White Dwarf Stormcast Eternal painted !

Yesterday I started and finished the free miniature that was with the White-Dwarf , a Stormcast Eternal.
I used a new formula to paint gold , so they would not look too much the same as my Dwarfs ( which have lots of gold on them ).
And I tried to stick as close as I could to the White-Dwarf painting guide ( which I usually don't do ). With minor alterations , of course , so that it is to my liking / taste.
 Feel free to comment on what you think of it. 
I always try to improve...
   
Painted : 170 / 210

4 comments:

  1. Golden boy! Most excellent painting Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Amigo
    Gran pintura si señor
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Amigo !
      Thank you very much J.D. !
      Greetings

      Delete