Friday, July 17, 2015

Age of Sigmar Stormcast Eterals Liberators finished !

Today I finished the first group of Liberators from the Age of Sigmar box.
Same colors as the test model ( Free White Dwarf figure ).
I'm very happy on how they turned out.
What do you think ?
I also changed the free White Dwarf figure. I removed the lightning on the weapon.
I found it not so good.. so corrected !
Watch tomorrow's Paint Table Saturday for the progress on the Lord-Celestant & Lord Relictor.
Painted : 182 / 210

4 comments:

  1. Hola Amigo
    Pues tienes que estar contento, por que te an que dado de cine, buen trabajo
    Un saludo J.D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice looking unit. I can't get used to fantasy not being based on squares though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Roy !
      Me too , but we will get used to that to , I suppose ...
      Greetings

      Delete