Sunday, June 2, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 291th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 291th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 291 !

Like usual I'll start with the finished project of this week.
The only finished project of this week : Rainbow Prismatic Palisade.
Little progress on the current projects...
I didn't have much enthusiasm to paint this week , so I turned to other aspects of the hobby.
I made a showcase of my High Elves army.
And I assembled and base-coated some miniatures , until my spraycans where empty... 
A little summary : 
Left picture : High Elves : 12 metal female Spearmen , 10 White lions , 10 Spearmen , 10 Archers , 10 metal Swordmasters , 10 metal Maiden Guards , 10 Seaguards , 2 Mages and 4 Daughters of Khaine Blood stalkers ( WIP from earlier project ).
Middle picture : 10 Night-Goblins with bows , 10 High Elves Sisters of the watch , High Elves Dragon Price with banner on horse & Noble on foot , 6 Seraphon Warriors with swords and 8 Seraphon Saurus Knights ( riders ).
Right picture : High Elves : 5 Dragon Princes of Caledor , 5 Ellyrian Reavers , 10 Swordmasters of Hoeth , 8 Seraphon Saurus Knights ( Dino's ) and a Troglodon and Oldblood warrior.
 And my paint table blockers... They like to lie on my spot to sit at the painting table...

That's it for this weeks paint table !
See you all next week !

2 comments:

  1. So wonderfull Rainbow Prismatic Palisade!
    Big Bravo! :-)
    This make a very big elven army... even if We are defitively GREEN! ;-)

    We also like the two dead dogs... very realistic!
    Ok We ==>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much L'Empereur !
      Greetings

      Delete