Sunday, June 23, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 294th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 294th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 294 !

As usual I start with the finished painted models of this week.
Those are also the new projects of this week.
 &

 Bringing the total on 141 finished models so far. Well on my way to reach my goal of 21 miniatures per month or 252 models this year. But if I can keep up this pace of painting , I might reach the 300 models marker for the first time.  Only time will tell...

So no new projects , as they were the finished ones.

On to the WIP ones...
Here are my 3 paint tables...
 No progress on 1 & 3 ( 1 being the oldest en 3 the newest )
But lots of progress on paint table 2. The Goblins are no longer black , the Squigs not all White anymore & Mologs Mob a bit more colorful. Almost all models are done , just final highlighting and basing needed.

That's it for this weeks paint table , see you all next week !

2 comments: