Sunday, August 26, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 251th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 251th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 251 !
I'm still working on the High Elves. I've finished 20 of them this week : 10 Oathmark Elves & 10 Swordmasters of Hoeth. And bringing my total back on track : 160 in 8 months ( 20 a month ).
Little progress on the Archers : basecoat + wash of the pink.
No progress on the Highborn Elf Princess & Death Guards Drone.

That's it for this weeks paint table.
See you all next week for an other edition !

6 comments:

  1. Still good progress. 160 is a lot of models already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 a month is good progress. For me one in a month is good progress lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kuan ! I try to keep up with my wishes & paint as best I can.
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Impressive pink color, and impressive job!

    ReplyDelete