Monday, August 20, 2018

High Elves : 10 Oathmark Elves Spearmen ( painted as Seaguards ) finished !

 Today I finished 10 Oathmark Elves.
I've painted them in my color-scheme for the Seaguards. ( as their banner and shields show boats )
These are the first 10 miniatures I made from the Oathmark box. I chose for spearmen this time.
A box contains 30 miniatures ( I've got 2 boxes ) , so eventually I'm going to make 20 spearmen , 20 archers & 20 swordsmen. All in the Seaguard theme.  
 The decorations on the flag & shield are decals specially made for the Oathmark Elves and not included in the box , but sold separately.
This is my first time with these kind of decals and flags made of paper.
 I also had some pictures of these side by side with some GW High Elves , but they were so blurry I could show them. I'll make some new ones in the future to show you guys.

Painted in 2018 : 150

9 comments:

  1. Very majestic these Elves, wonderful and impressive job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Mario ... the color scheme is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are quite different in style from the GW High Elves, but then again not overly so that they would be a complete mismatch.
    Nevertheless, I do think they look spectacular and your paintjob fits them very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Wouter !
      Yes they're quite different in style , but I like them. They look like some young soldiers , not seen much battle before...
      Greetings

      Delete