Saturday, August 18, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 250th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 250th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 250 !
 After painting the test-model for the Daughters of Khaine Melusai Blood Stalker the paint table was empty. I wanted to fill it with only the 10 Elves spearmen from Oathmark. But while priming them with silver , I over filled my airbrush. In the end I had to prime 31 Elves to empty my airbrush. So now I'm painting 31 Elves and a Death Guard Drone.
Death Guard Drone , Highborn Elf Princess from Avatar of War , 10 old archers
10 Swordmasters & 10 Oathmark Elves.

High Elves : Base colors + wash : Silver , gold , skin , hair , wood.
Swordmasters : Base color + wash + highlight : Seaguard blue.
Death Guard Drone : Only Rakarth flesh since last time.

That's the progress so far... I need to finish 20 miniatures before the end of August to be on track again. ( 20 miniatures / month )

To all a great weekend & see you next week for a new edition of the paint table hopefully on Saturday !

8 comments:

  1. Nice job on these elves Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amount of minis you have painted (WIP or finished) at your worktable at any particular time is mind-boggling. All looking good too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just happy accidents. :) Love those classic High Elf Archers. I did not realize that 20 per month was your goal, that's impressive. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sean ! Yes indeed , as I love to paint High Elves.
      Yes I try to paint 20 a month , but that isn't always the case. So I have to catch up if I want to stay on track. And I love the classic elves too , so much that I have about 50 archers & 50 spearmen still to paint ( these included ).
      Greetings

      Delete