Sunday, April 21, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 285th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 285th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 285 !

Starting with the finished models of this week !
And on Thursday Khorne : Judgements of Khorne
.No progression on the Master of Possession ( Paint Table Saturday 284 ).
And now for the new projects that were started since Thursday , when I finished the Judgements of Khorne.
 First of 4 Fyreslayers from the Shadespire range : The Chosen Axes.
They were assembled , primed & started with painting. Skin is done. Hair is in progress... only base + wash done.
Also the Fyreslayers Endless Spells are assembled and primed.
Then I also assembled and primed 3 Stormcast Eternals Prosecutors. They will be painted in the Celestial Vidicators paint-scheme. 
And last but not least a High Elves Loremaster assembled & primed from the Warhammer Quest (Shadow over Hammerhal) box.
Example of the paint-scheme.
That's it for this weeks paint table.
See you all next week !

8 comments:

  1. The elf is well done... even if We don't like those creature!😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many armies do you collect 😮?
    You've gotta some great stuff in the pipeline, I look forward to your next update .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wouter ! Yes I have too many armies. Over the years I've started 27 armies of Age of Sigmar , 16 armies of Warhammer 40K and 4 armies of Lord of the Rings. And that's not all ... I got lots of random stuff too...
      Greetings

      Delete
    2. There are never too many armies...
      :D :D :D

      Delete
    3. That's true L'Empereur... I know I'll never get bored.
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. That bird-like contraption looks very interesting. And there is so much on your worktable ... I'm starting to think that's the way to go to. It seems that the more I put on my plate the less chances for me to feel bored about any particular one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Kuan !
      The wingz are from 3 Stormcast Eternals Prosecutors.
      Yes very much , sometimes too much... And then I clear my table and the mini's get into the WIP boxes. And sometimes it takes a very long time to get them out of those boxes and finish them. I started with one box and now I have 4.
      It is a personal chose if this is the way to go , but it has also a downside... some things get pushed back and don't get finished. I have mini's in my boxes, that are waiting to be finished, for 2 years or more and still aren't finished.
      Greetings

      Delete