Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Shadespire : Stormcast Eternals finished !

I finished the Stormcast half of the Shadespire box.
I took the opportunity to try out some new color-schemes. 
Severin Steelheart :
I used the Knights Excelsior color-scheme on him with the usual changes to make it my own of course !
 Obryn the Bold :
I used the Celestial Vindicators color-scheme on him with the usual changes to make it my own of course !
 Angharad Brightshield :
I used the Celestial Warbringers color-scheme on her with the usual changes to make it my own of course ! And yes , it's a she. I can't wait for a full box of these. I hope they make them soon ! Perhaps with some beautiful female heads...
Painted so far : 212

5 comments:

  1. I love them Mario! Great looking in these color-scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colourful approach, the bases are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variation of colours yet they go so well together ... good work Mario!

    ReplyDelete