Sunday, November 12, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 210th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 210th edition !
Welcome to paint table 210.
This week was a productive one. I finished the Stormcast Eternals from the Shadespire box. Finished Joseph Bugman. 
 And started on some High Elves Spearmen. 5 of them. They're almost finished , except for the base & gems. (To complete a group of 10 ... 5 are already waiting for these ones to join them) After that I started on the Bolt thrower + crew yesterday. And 90 % of the base colors + wash are done.

That's it for this weeks paint table.
See you all next week for a new edition !

3 comments:

  1. Nice work on the shields Mario and I can see you are a fan of Game Color paints. Do they blend smoothly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan ! I'm not that big a fan of the Vallejo paints ( To many times did they let me down.) I mainly use Citadel paint and also Vallejo , Army painter & Scale 75 paints. They all have their ups and downs. The downs I fill up with ups from an other range :)
      Greetings

      Delete