Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Painting summary 2016

2 Months already past and lets take a look at what's been painted :
January :
3 Stormcast Eternals Retributors
Dwarf Bezerker Giant
5 Dwarf Pathfinders
8 Chaos Marauders
5 Fyreslayers Vulkite Berzerkers
Total for January : 22
February :
Fyreslayers Magmadroth ( + Auric Runesmiter )
Stormcast eternals Celestant-Prime
Total for February : 3

Because of the lack of miniatures painted in February , I'm challenging myself to paint at least 35 miniatures in March. To stay on track of hitting my goal of 200 miniatures ( 20 a month and 2 months reserve ).
Will I make it ?
See more in the next post ...

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Michał ! If February was a bit better it would have been more...
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Hola
    Buena pintura de estos meses si señor
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work rate. :) I haven't even finished painting any yet! :(

    ReplyDelete