Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Age of Sigmar : Khorne Bloodreavers + Space Crusaders : Crusaders WIP

Khorne Bloodreavers WIP :
I've painted the skin + wash so far. Next up highlighting the skin.
 When these 10 Bloodreavers are finished , I will have painted the entire Age op Sigmar box.
When this has happened , I will make a post with pictures of the box and its content. 
 Space Crusaders : Crusaders WIP
I've painted the skin + wash so far. Next up highlighting the skin.
These miniatures are an attempt to stimulate myself again for Warhammer 40k.
I'm planning to create a small force of female spacemarines and from there expand it with some male marines and dreadnoughts ..... tanks.....
These are the ones I ordered :
Crusaders
Valkyries
Artemis ( Dreadnought )
That's it for now.
I hope to show more progress or finished mini's in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastisch! Wachten op de volgende fasen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank u wel ! Ik zal binnen enkele dagen zeker een bericht posten van de vooruitgang. Groeten

      Thank you very much ! I will make a post in a couple of days of the progress.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Hola amigo
    Mucha carne tienes encima de la mesa
    Dale duro
    Un SALUDO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola amigo J.D.
      Thank you very much for your comment. Lots of meat indeed.
      Un saludo

      Delete