Tuesday, March 15, 2016

High Elves Swordmasters of Hoeth 2 finished !

Yesterday I finished the Swordmasters of Hoeth.
And today I found the time to make some pictures.
It's my second group of these miniatures of the Island of Blood box. ( And I have a third set of these as well ).
I went for the opposite color-scheme as the first are pink with purple gems , now these are purple with pink gems. And the purple returns in this army in the cloaks from the Maiden Guards.
So we're halfway this month and I've painted 22 mini's so far.
I hope to keep up this pace and reach the goal.

Painted : 47 / 200

3 comments:

  1. Hola Amigo
    Gran trabajo llevas
    Te queda una gran distancia
    Estaremos dándote ánimos
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Amigo J.D.
      Thank you very much !
      And thank you for the encouragements !
      Un saludo

      Delete