Thursday, January 3, 2019

Moon-Clan : Night-Goblins : 3 Night-Goblin Fanatics finished !

I'm starting the New Year the same way as I ended last year... with Moon-Clan Night-Goblins. Three of them. These are the (old) plastic Fanatics from GW.
This Saturday the new Night-Goblins come out (pre-order). There are some beauties among them. But the new name is not my cup of tea. I don't like it at all : Gloomspite Gitz. (As if a Pokemon threw up).
So nice start of the year... day 3 and 3 miniatures painted.
On to the next project !

Painted in 2019 : 3

7 comments:

  1. Great painting ! I like the purple caps!

    Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much !
      Happy New Year to you and yours too !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. And you are off to a good start for 2019 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan !
      I hope to keep on going this year !
      Greetings

      Delete