Sunday, April 5, 2020

Paint Table Saturday 335th edition !

 Welcome to Paint Table Saturday 335th edition !
A slightly different layout as usual , but it will have to do.
Here you can see the one and only finished model of this week : Candy Chan !
Candy Chan is a bust from Neko Galaxy miniatures.
Follow the link to their shop. There you can also find additional info on the miniature.
Painted in 2020 : 49

I have no progress on any other miniatures.
Now I'm going to post more WIP pictures that should have been posted in the previous post , but I was too tired to make a longer post than it currently is.
As you can see in the first picture , I only use pure colors. I don't mix paints ! All colors you see on my blog are made with pure colors in combination with washes , glazes , etc...
Here is also a link to the post where I started Candy Chan , but never continued her... until now !
So that is it for the WIP part.
And finally some more pictures taken with my phone instead of my usual camera.
These last 2 are a bit different. The first is taken with flash and the second one is converted with an app into a drawing. ( just for the fun of it )
That was it for Paint Table Saturday 355th edition !
See you all next week for a new edition !

7 comments:

  1. Candy Chan looks awesome. Beautiful work Mario ... loving your foray into bust painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much Kuan ! I love painting busts sometimes , as it's something totally different than painting miniatures. And a perfect way to experiment on colors as it belongs to no army and stands alone.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Just Fantastic! I fell in love with her!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much George !
      I feel the same way ! My best painted bust so far.
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Bravo Mario... she is so much more beautiful than elves!
    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete