Monday, September 16, 2019

KMK Scale World 2019 !

Yesterday we went to KMK Scale World 2019. It's a yearly convention & competition in Mol / Belgium.
It was a beautiful day & we had lots of fun.
Here are pictures of the competition entry's :
( And no I've never participated in the competition , as I do not think I could win at my current paint level. And possible never will...As when I would enter , I'm in it to win it. )
Respect to all competitors , as there are some very nice and high paint-level painted miniatures among the lot.

From here you see pictures of the miniatures shown by all the hobby clubs at KMK.
These are just a small fraction of the ones shown there. They're the ones that caught my eye.
Inspiration for my Aeronautica imperialis Thunderbolt fighters , as here in Belgium were not that shocked to see historical flags !
 And the most interesting diorama ( also the smallest ) to see.
 Some overall pictures of the vendors & people.
 And of course me , myself and my lovely wife Sofie.
 And the loot of the day :
3l Airbrush Cleaner , various sizes tape and historical (Nazi) decals.

A fun day and hopefully until next year !

2 comments:

  1. So many photos. Thanks for sharing. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome !
      Me too , because that's what life's all about... positive expierences with loved ones.
      Greetings

      Delete