Sunday, February 17, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 276th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 276th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 276 !

First of , no finished projects / models this week.
These are the projects I'm currently working on : Necron : No progress since last Saturday , Stormcast Eternal : little progress , Sister of Battle test-model : almost finished...

And the project I started Yesterday ( Saturday ) : 
 Huntress Arouna Jelavic Bust from Nutsplanet - Trigger.

I don't know why , but I'm drawn to painting busts at the moment...
I bought these this weekend to paint in the near future :
From RN Estudio : Excelsy bust.
&
 Candy Chan from Neko Galaxy.

That's it for this weeks paint table.
See you all next week for a new episode !

8 comments:

  1. She's truly beautiful!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too ! That's why I bought her and hopefully I can approach the paint-job of the artist who painted her.
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. The busts look very nice. Are they expensive?
    I guess you are drawn to them because it appeals to you to recreate the reality of humanity. At least that is what makes me want to paint faces, skin tones as well as draw portraits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do. Huntress Arouna Jelavic is 40 dollar , Excelsy Bust is 50 euro and Candy Chan is 52 euro + shipping costs. No idea if that's expensive or cheap. I'm still learning , but I think that is the usual price.
      Greetings

      Delete
  4. These busts seem like a great way to practice techniques on.
    You picked some lovely ones :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are quite handy to try new things out as they stand alone.
      Thank you , but there are more lovely busts out there...
      Greetings

      Delete