Sunday, February 3, 2019

Moon-Clan : Night-Goblins : Skragrott the Loonking & Idol of Mork 2 finished !

As you could see Yesterday at Paint Table Saturday 274th edition , the Loonking is finished.
I really like this model. It has a great appearance and gives a clear leader to my army. I also love the little Squigs that carry the robe , pure awesomeness... They did a great job on this model , what I can't say of all models released from this army. 
And the second Idol of Mork is finished.
 I made this one with purple mushrooms to diverse it from the other one. As wood will be wood , stone will be stone , etc...
Painted in 2019 : 44

5 comments:

  1. The explosion of colors is a good choice for this mini. Well done Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great figure and you did a wonderful job painting it!
    The Idol of Mork looks good too!

    ReplyDelete