Friday, October 24, 2014

Some more historical Perry miniatures : French troops

Yesterday I finished 3 Perry miniatures : french troops.
They are painted in a different ( didn't see it until they were finished ) tone of grey as the rest of the long-coated french troops.
( I forgot to write down the color I used last time )
But I'm liking the diversity of grey tones. 


And a group picture of all the Perry miniatures french troops that are already painted. 
15 in total.
Not as much as I would like but we're getting there...


When you have as many miniatures & army's as I have, then there will be project that get pushed back or even forgotten.

So these 3 miniatures are the last to make a total of 200 miniatures already for this year with still 2 moths to go. 
This is the biggest number of miniatures I painted in one year so far.
( 2011 : +/- 125 , 2012 : +/- 80 , 2013 : 125 )
I'm not going to increase the limit again like last time ( from 125 to 200 ).
But I will slowly move forward and see where we'll end for this year.

Painted : 200 / 200

6 comments:

  1. The grey is not a problem Mario! Lot of different shades of colour in that time. You can even paint these with brown coates! They look fantastic all together!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Peter ! Nice to know it's still historical correct. :)
      Greetings

      Delete