Saturday, February 9, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 275th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 275th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 275 !

First of , no finished models this week.

And now what's on the paint table...
 I assembled & started painting on a Necron Annihilation Barge. I used stencils for the first time on a miniature and it will not be the last time.
I worked on a Stormcast today. A Dracothian Guard.
No progress on the Necron Immortals since WIP Wednesday.  
 And I just finished Sarah Kilmister ! 
( More pictures follow in the next post ! )

That's it for this weeks paint table...
See you at WIP Wednesday or next weeks Paint Table Saturday !

4 comments:

  1. Wow, splendid Sarah Kilmister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much Phil !
      It's my first bust ever. So I think I did ok ...
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Nice work on Sarah. Hope you keep at it as it's great to see a fellow painter working on busts. I plan to use one as a trial for oil painting but I know not when I will start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan ! I'm looking forward to see you paint one !
      Greetings

      Delete