Sunday, November 18, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 263th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 263th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 263 !

I've pushed the Orks aside for a moment and started this week on some scenery after finishing the Scrapjet of course.
I've started on the barricades and scrap-piles of the Speed Freaks box ( I also included 3 of 6 old Ork barricades , as I can't find the other 3 to complete the set ). I also started on some scenery from 2 terrain crates from Mantic. The Battle objectives box & Dungeon debris box.
 This is what I still have to do ... 11 Mantic scenery pieces and the biggest scrap-pile.
11 Scenery pieces finished... They will be seen in the next posts...

That's it for this weeks paint table. See you all next week !

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy terrain pieces, and these ones are superb!

    ReplyDelete