Sunday, November 11, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 262th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 262th edition !
Welcome to paint table 262 !
Again not much done this week. Just on Saturday I started on decorating my storage cabinets. 
I gave them a fresh color and some decorations with stencils and the airbrush.
Trying to raise my motivation for painting and get some experience with stencils. 
On the miniature front , I started on the Megatrakk Scrapjet today. Assembled it and started painting.
On the other miniatures I only added the yellow armour ( base , layer and wash ).

That's it for this week. 
I'm falling behind on schedule again. I still have to paint 8 mini's for October and together with the 20 for this month that's 28 mini's in 19 days , with me not really in a painting mood. So I'll probably have to try to catch it up in the end ... December ... 48 - the ones I paint until then. We'll see...
See you all next week for a new edition and hopefully many painted mini's !

No comments:

Post a Comment