Sunday, November 4, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 261th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 261th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 261 !
Not much to report in this very late edition. I've finished 2 models this week : Female Daemon and Ork Queen on mount.

We've went to Crisis 2018 on Saturday ( I've got no pictures , but there are enough bloggers that do...)
Got a little loot for way to much money. ( No pictures yet / this hobby is getting way too expensive ! )

For the rest , I finished the Shokkjump Dragsta. I only need to do the base and then I can really call it done. That's for tomorrow ! No progress on the other Orks.

That's it for this week ! See you all next week ! 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't go to Crisis this year with me currently living in Australia.
    But I hope you had a great time.
    The hobby is only as expensive as you want though, no-one forces you to buy things ;).
    Me and my friends used to compare our collections to a dragon's hoard. And dragons like to see their hoard grow :D

    ReplyDelete