Sunday, December 31, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 217th edition ! A very Happy New Year 2018 ! ! !

Paint Table Saturday 217th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 217 !
Let me start by wishing you all a very Happy New Year 2018 ! I know we're not there yet , but it's nice to be early for once.
 So I'm ending this year with lots of mini's on the table. I tryed to finish the 10 female Dwarfs from Scibor that I converted with bitz of the Hammerers box. But with all the festivities I'm not sure I will make it before midnight to finish them and make them count for 2017. They're 90% finished , just some minor details like the eyes & gems left to paint. And making the bases of course.
For the rest no progress on all other mini's as this was the only group I worked on since the completion of my Myphitic Blight-Hauler this week.

That's it for 'Paint Table Saturday' 2017 !!!
I hope to welcome you all next week for a new year of 'Paint Table Saturday' !
See you all in 2018 !

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic work in progress! I'm waiting for dwarf ladies!
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Phil ! A Happy New Year to you to !
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. The Dwarf ladies are looking good. Best wishes for 2018 ... and you'll have to show us how big your dogs are now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Roy ! Best wishes for 2018 to you too !
      And I'll certainly post a picture of the dogs in one of the next posts !
      Greetings

      Delete