Sunday, December 24, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 216th edition ! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !

Paint Table Saturday 216th edition ! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !
 Welcome to paint table 216 !
I haven't done anything this week until last night & this morning.
I finished friar Tuck , except for little details and the base. No progress on the other mini's in the first picture. Then I airbrushed the High Elves Silver Helms & washed the horses.
I also airbrushed 2 Death Guard Drones. The new Myphitic Blight-hauler & Foetid Bloat-drone from the Dark Imperium box. And prepared , converted and base painted + washed the faces of 10 Female Dwarfs from Scibor.
They're standing on my 2 new stands for mini's that I received from my fantastic wife ( secret x-mas gift ). I put them together this morning !

So that's it for this week ! To all a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my friend!!
    ...and female dwarfs will be awesome :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much my friend and a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you to !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. A belated Merry Christmas to you, and a Happy New Year to come :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan !
      To you to ! A very Happy New Year !
      Greetings

      Delete