Thursday, January 26, 2017

Stormcast Eternals W I P

A bit more progress on the Stormcast Eternals.
I assembled and converted 3 Retributors. They're the standard models of the Age of Sigmar box.
I've bought several groups (3) of these and this is the second conversion so far , but not the last.
As I have still 14 Retributors of these to make. In total 20 for the same price as one single box of 5. And a bonus of fun for converting the buggers.
And a Lord Relictor conversion. I converted him with a sword , shield and head from the Stardrake box to become a Drakesworn Templar.
And the Knight Questor from the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower box.
And they're primed and ready to paint !

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Michał ! But these are just simple conversions that anyone can do ! Greetings

      Delete