Thursday, January 19, 2017

Another Super Dungeon Explore miniature finished !


 Today I finished another Super Dungeon Explore mini.
And a little experiment with the background. In the hope to get better pictures.
White :
 And the old black one :
 Which one do you like? 
Black or White?

And a little family picture of the Super Dungeon Explore heroes & the Super Dungeon Explore Forgotten King heroes that are already finished.
Succubus & Sorceress are Super Dungeon Explore.
The rest Super Dungeon Explore Forgotten King 
Painted so far : 6

7 comments:

  1. Great work again Mario! I love these minis:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job painting those miniatures!

    The white background is easier to see the paint work on these miniatures, I found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Roy ! And thanks for the feedback.
      I like them both so I might do both in the future.
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. I love painting these minis as well. Nice work Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Mario, and these eyes, these eyes...I am hypnotized!

    ReplyDelete