Saturday, March 21, 2020

Orruk : Wurrgog Prophet finished !

I finally finished Wurrgog Prophet for my Orruk army. This one has been sitting on the paint table since Orktober , but he's finally finished.
 Why didn't he get finished earlier?
Fate...
With the Covid-19 pandemic at the moment many people are in the relative safe surroundings of their home. But not me... I'm forced to keep working , unless I get sick (of course) in a company that is NOT essential. But as profit is more important than the life of the workers , because if one dies there are plenty to replace them. Our bosses vision (not mine) , but they'll never admit it.
So what has the miniature to do with that?
Well ... there are more miniatures in my collection that represent the same statement... they represent me after something happens to someone close to me. And make no mistake , this is no threat ... it's a promise ! I will bathe in a sea of blood of the ones I find guilty !

Let me end with a call to all of you out there !
STAY SAFE ! OBEY THE SAFETY RULES AND DON'T INFECT OTHERS !
It may already be to late for me (you don't know as you don't get tested unless you're dying here in Belgium) , as an idiot young fellow worker came to work while he was sick. He chose money above his , and all surrounding him , health. Or only stupidity ... or not caring. (Big issues of this time.)
STAY SAFE !

Painted in 2020 : 40

4 comments:

  1. Take care of you and family Mario! 😷
    We are seek too since one week... So We understand your anger!

    Hope this colourful shaman will save some of us!
    Bravo for the painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much L'Empereur ! I do what I can or what I'm allowed to do. As not going to work is still no option for me. (no work = no money / and I'm not that rich that I can afford it.)
      I wish you the same L'Empereur ! Take good care of yourself & family !
      Greetings and stay safe !

      Delete
  2. What an idiot fellow worker :( Keep safe always!
    By the way, fantastic work on the ork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , but I feel that the biggest fault lies with the bosses by not closing the factory ! They expose us every day with the possibility to catch the virus , just to make profit.
      Thank you very very much Kuan ! I'm really happy how he turned out.
      Greetings & stay safe !

      Delete