Saturday, January 4, 2020

Paint Table Saturday 322th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 322th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 322 !

Another year and a fresh start. It's the first paint table of 2020. And yes the time out is over.
I even finished painting a miniature. 

The last miniature of 2019. And he brought the grand total on 258 miniatures painted for 2019.
In 2020 the goals are to paint less and have more fun doing so. Maybe even paint the WIP's that stayed unfinished. With those in mind , lets see the paint table...
On the paint table some WIP's of old. From last Orctober Wurrgog Prophet.
5 High Elves White Lions from 2018 & Teclis.
That's it for the first paint table of 2020.
See you all next week !

7 comments:

  1. If these are the only WIP models you still have to finish you probably have nothing to worry about :D. Good luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wouter , I'll try to ! I wish it was only these ones ... I think I have over 200 miniatures in various states of WIP. So I can fill the whole year with them. :) But I'll try to show some new things to. And probably in the end I'll only make the WIP pile bigger...
      Greetings

      Delete
    2. And here I thought you were a lot better of than I am 😁😉.

      Delete
  2. Great to see you back painting again!

    ReplyDelete