Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Last miniature of 2019 : Necrons : Overlord finished !

 Last night I finished my Necron Overlord.
This was the last miniature I had to paint to finish a complete 'Start Collecting' box of the Necrons.
And I just wanted to ad this goal to my accomplishments of this year. He got completed before midnight , but I didn't manage to put up the pictures on here. So here they are today.
 He's painted in the same manor as the others.
 And here the completed 'Start Collecting' box of Necrons !
And the final total of 2019 !
Painted in 2019 : 258

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back at your painting table.
    Looks great, a good start for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Wouter!
      Feels great to be back.
      Greetings

      Delete