Saturday, January 26, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 273th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 273th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 273 !

Lets begin with the finished project(s) !
And I started some more projects today...
 The rest of the Endless Spells of the Malign Sorcery box and Sarah Kilmister from Scale 75.
 9 Sisters of Battle and more progress on the Loonking & Idols of Mork.
 And last but not least , the Twilight Knight for Super Dungeon Explore.

I hoped to do more this week , but as always life got in between...

Also I won a Gift Voucher of 25 euro's at Bargain Games ! (Facebook-page)
It's the first time I won anything on Facebook ! Thank you very much to the people of Bargain Games !
I already claimed my voucher and bought me a Triarch Stalker !
If you like to find a bargain go to Bargain Games !

That's it for this week !
See you all next week for a new edition !

2 comments:

  1. A strange, colorful, beautiful and fascinating Malign Sorcery project!

    ReplyDelete