Saturday, July 14, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 245th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 245th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 245 !
 Last week I moved all ongoing projects back to the cabinets & managed to finish 2 models & this week I moved 5 mini's back to the paint table. I managed to finish 4 of them. Idoneth Deepkin's Volturnos 'High King of the Deep' , 2th Isharann Tidecaster & a Malign Spell ( Umbral Spellportal ).
More pictures will follow in the next posts !
 Lotann , Warden of the Soul ledgers. WIP : Not much done , Skin almost done ( only highlighting ) & Shell armor almost done ( only gloss varnish ). Not happy with the color of the mantle , will probably be changed when I know into what ? 
And some new arrivals all prepped and ready to go from the new Age of Sigmar starter set Soul Wars !

That's it for this weeks paint table , see you all next week !

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've lots to do in the coming days! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Months ... rest of the year ... I'm 40 miniatures behind on schedule ( cause of heat lasting for months now and it doesn't look to get cooler any time soon ) , so I hope to try and get as much painted as possible so I don't fall to much behind and reach my goal in the end.

      Delete
  2. Do you ever sleep my friend? Promising...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , but not as much as would like. :)
      & never time enough for hobby ...
      Thanks for your comment Phil !
      Greetings

      Delete