Thursday, July 26, 2018

Mantic : Terrain Crate : Treasury W.I.P


 I finished these today. Half of Mantic's Terrain Crate : Treasury.
This is only half of the Treasury box.

The Treasury box contains : 2 x pile of gold with chest , 2 x pile of gold with small coffers , 2 x pile of chests & paper , 2 x Armour & weapons pile , 2 x pillar , 2 x pillow with crown , 2 x sword in stone , 2 x small pile of gold with vase ( I think ) , 2 x small pile of gold with box , 2 x cup & plate and 2 x purse of gold.
The big piles of gold will get a base as soon as they come in (didn't have that size).
And I also need to make more floor to cover the bases with my Flagstone rolling pin from Green Stuff World !
Not sure if I painted the blue vase like object right. I saw a vase in it , but if I'm wrong ... Please tell me !
 And here I combined 4 objects of the box to make 1 more special base.
I love the set & will paint the other half at a later date. I'm also getting another one ( Terrain Crate : Dungeon Debris ) soon. That is if my local Gaming shop Oberonn have a box still in stock.

That's it for now ... on to the next project !

Painted in 2018 : 125

3 comments:

  1. Oberonn, isn't that in Hasselt?
    Looks great, lots of uses for RPGs and other games as well. I'm thinking of picking them up for Burrows and Badgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , Oberonn is in Hasselt ( Belgium for not Belgians ). Do you come there ? Than we could have seen one and other there , but didn't knew it.
      Thank you very much for your comment Wouter !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Those terrain pieces look great ... so much detail!

    ReplyDelete