Monday, April 16, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 232th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 232th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 232 !
 I moved some mini's back into the wait pile and went back to basics.... Dwarves.

Because I got stuck , not really painting anything lately...
So back to basic Dwarves from the Battle for Skull pass box. No assembling , no fuss... Just the joy of painting. So so far I did the base color + wash of the skin and hair of 20 Dwarf Warriors.
No progress on the White Lions you see in the back.

So that's it for this week's very late paint table.
See you all next week !

4 comments:

  1. Will you ever tire of dwarves? ;) Nice progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO ! ! ! :) I don't know why , but they always get me going and paint ( or whatever it is I'm doing ). They've always been and still are my number one army !
      Thank you very much Kuan !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Sounds great and very impressive, waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Phil ! Hopefully soon...
      Greetings

      Delete