Monday, April 20, 2015

A new army has risen ... CHAOS !

Yesterday I started and finished a test-model for the Chaos warriors.
These miniatures are 1 of the oldest boxes that I have. 
I've painted them before ( like 8 years ago, in the very beginning ) but I wasn't happy with the result and they got forgotten.
So now in my moment of Chaos I started this army once again !
 
I kept this figure quite dark. As I feel they need this and gives them their power.
This will become a group of 16 warriors. Next up are 7 more of these, then half will be finished.

Here is another picture but from 8 years ago of the old ones.
I had 2 color-schemes back then and didn't like any of them. ( And an old High elf Silverhelm )

Painted : 83 / 150

8 comments:

  1. A great choice in colours on the new Chaos warrior. As you say, the dark look of the painting gives added menace to the model and makes it appear more evil and dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Roy ! And that's the way I like it ! Dark and very dangerous !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Hola
    Buenas piezas
    Yo soy mas de los colores fríos para el lado oscuro
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite army is Chaos so I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with the forces of chaos in the future (in addition to what you have done here). By the way Mario, just to let you know that my blog name has changed but the URL remains the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to paint more of these fella's , Dark & Evil ...
      Thanks for letting me know, but I had already seen it. Congrats on the new name , it's a very nice one !
      Greetings

      Delete
  4. Great improvement by repainting him! Excellent work!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete