Friday, October 31, 2014

Dark Eldar Lilith finished !

Yesterday I finished Dark Eldar Lilith.
As I'm very busy at the moment with the preparations to go to Crisis at Antwerp ( making lists of materials and miniatures i would like to find , etc ), the post got delayed to today.

This is a project that has been put on hold for a while now.
When i started on the High Elves Handmaiden , I looked at this miniature again and decided to paint it at the same time as the Handmaiden.
This is the result :


I'm sad to say that my Dark Eldar army consists of 2 painted miniatures at this moment.
But that is because I'm more into Warhammer fantasy than Warhammer 40K.

Painted : 202 / 200

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Mario, love the hair, color and shape...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painted miniature! And I see you reached your goal of painted miniatures again for this year! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peter ! Yes , I reached my second goal of 200 miniatures. The first goal was the same as last year ( 125 ), but the Dwarves decided otherwise.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete