Saturday, July 5, 2014

Paint Table Saturday 35th edition part 2


Paint Table Saturday 35th edition part 2

I could not wait to start converting on the group of Thunderers.
And here is the result !
I turned them into Quarrelers using bits from the Quarrelers box.
I used a standard from the warriors box ( I think ).
And I used a horn from an old chaos miniature ( I needed a dragon like one to fit with the rest )
These are now ready to prime & then paint.
But first now are the warriors to paint.




Have a great weekend !

4 comments:

  1. Those crossbows look cool! The gun's flintloques, on the side of the weapons, now make it look like the crossbows are part mechanical, with a winding action to pull back the bowstring. Very Dwarven ~ improving old designs with their mechanical knowledge.
    Roy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola
    Buenas esas minis
    Ver esa pintura
    estaré a tentó
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete