Monday, February 3, 2014

Historical scenery with commander finished !

Yesterday i worked on this project & finished it.
I had quiet some fun with it. Normally i don't like making scenery much. But this time it almost made itself. 
I used a tree, used a bush from my wife (follow the link for the tutorial on her site), flowers, tall grass, small grass, texture paint,...



The commander is not glued to the base. 
Before painting i pushed the miniatures base in the foam base.
Now it fits in there & stays removable.


I've painted the tent in the French colors. washed it with black & dry-brushed with white.
The base i used 2 colors of brown added some texture paint & washed it with brown & dry-brushed the texture. Added the greens, et voila ! 
Fin !

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...