Monday, February 8, 2021

Perry miniatures : 6 French Troops finished !

As mentioned in my previous post , I finished 6 French Troops. It has been too long since the last time I've painted some. (October 2014) They're painted in the same style as the previous painted troops. And since it's been 7 years ago , the paint level isn't that high. It's quite difficult to not do more and make them more detailed. But not everything has to be top painted , sometimes standard painted is just enough.

Painted in 2021 : 28

6 comments:

  1. Well done Mario!
    And this is different than your GW usual figures!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much L'Empereur !
      I know ... I have lots of non GW stuff , but somehow they don't get painted. My pile of shame is simply too big.
      And to add to the pile , I ordered 15mm American civil war mini's. I can't wait until they get here.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Looking good, Mario! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree ... sometimes standard painting is enough. With so little time, we have to pick and choose our battles or we'll never get anything done. Since I never get anything done in a timely manner I guess this advice is for me as well XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed ... so little time and so many miniatures to paint. And the numbers only rise as so many beautiful things come out.
      I already lost the war , but I hope to win a few battles...
      Greetings

      Delete